Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rose Garden Tilda

Hi, it's Becky here with another card made with the scrummy products from Live & Love Crafts. Sandy certainly did spoil us with our DT kit. I've scheduled this post as we will have just come back from a week away in the English Lake District, and I'm sure I will have a mountain of washing to get through.


I've used the absolutely stunning Cornflower 6 x 6 sheet from the new Grandma's School Book collection from Pion. I've slightly distressed the edges and as Gesso is on my payday wish list I've had to improvise and use SnowTex on the edges and embellishments.


I had the best time using all of the bits and bobs, I'll start with the top left photo, the stunning Enchanted Butterfly has had White Opal Liquid Pearls added in the gem spaces. I like using liquid pearls as you can use the size you want, I've also dotted them around Tilda. I've also used the Romantic Lock on the tag with some of the Pearl String and Champagne Lace. You can also see the Organza Roses Trim. Moving on to the bottom left picture I've used HortensiaRoses with Glass Pearls,  rolled roses and chrysanthemums from Kort og Godt. I've also had to show a close up of the butterfly, it is stunning.

If you click on any of the items highlighted it will take you straight tho them in the shop, or alternatively click here to browse the shop. Come back tomorrow when there will be more inspiration for you, and we're about half way through our Nautic theme here, you've got until the end of July to enter your crafty item, there's a £25 store voucher up for grabs.

Hugs,
Becky

5 comments:

  1. Good job with the coloring! What do you use becky? Is it distress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elin, I mainly use the Distress Markers, but also use the limited edition pads/reinkers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! :) What have you used for the frame around Tilda? Is it a spellbinder? Where have you bought it? I just loved that detail - it totally made the card! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card Becky and super embellishments , the butterfly is gorgeous and so too is your card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - I'll add them to my wish list ^^
    Yes, I really do enjoy coloring with the Distress Markers - I've finally found a color medium that fits me. Before I used the Distress Inks, but they are a bit harder to control when it comes to controlling the intensity of the ink while picking up the color on the brush, as well as going back with more ink on your image.
    With the Distress Markers you don't have to use water with them if you don't want to, you could just color as if you're using ordirnary markers - with the benefit of the easy way to blend.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete