Thursday, August 2, 2012

In love with Maja Design.

Hey hey hey, Thursday again and Thursday is Elin's day :)
I have to admit that I'm totally in love with Maja Design this summer; they released the most amazing collection: Vintage Summer Basics.
 For this card I've used the paper named 1936. I love how it reminds me of old wallpapers hehe! I have used a grey paperbag as base for my card, and played around with punches and roses. The bow tie is made with organza ribbon in a cream tone, and I have also used natural jute twine.
Wishing you all a great summer, and hope to see many creative projects for this month's challenge!
Join in and be in the running of a:
 

 to shop SMASHING vintage materials for!!!!
Here is the sketch, made by Elizabeth , we want you to create something with. 
So be creative, be inventive, have fun and go crazy!

Good luck!

With Love

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOOOO!! Stunning card Elin! I love it! :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational Elin how beautiful is this image and your papers and flowers are fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete