Wednesday, August 8, 2012

You are my angel


Good morning.

Elizabeth here! I want to show you the card I made for this weeks Midweek Magnolias challenge. The sketch I used is designed by Kathrin. I used lots of dies and lots of gorgeous jute ribbon and twine!
 I used kraft as a base, and papers from  Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic collection, this one is the 1916I used these Magnolia doohickey's: Doily FlowersHeart Swirl and Tilda Lace, and for the shape of the image I used a spellbinder die. I distressed all the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.
I colored the Magnolia image with Distress ink pads.

I love the gorgeous blue jute ribbon you can see at the top and bottom of the card, and the white and nature jute twine I used for the bow.

 The sweet little angel on the jute twine bow is lovely Praying Angel from Bildmålarna.

  In the jute ribbon I put in some Sky blue shabby Seam Binding and a little Heart pin from Inkido.
The letters are cut out from the Pion Design sheet Red Clover 6x6

Don't forget the Summer Sale in the Store. More info HERE.

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, 
Elizabeth 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the little roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really so lovely Elizabeth, love colours combo really so much!

    Franz.

    ReplyDelete