Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tilda With Corkscrew

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my take on the lovely Louise's gorgeous inspirational photo.


I've used some of the new Pion papers, both 12x12 and the 6x6. The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, and then machine sewn.


I've coloured Tilda with Corkscrews with distress markers, I've added loads of Glamour Dust to her crown for sparkle. Around the edges I've used Aged Rose around the edges.


Sandy has just got these extra cute metal roses in, as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to frantage them, I've used Shabby Pink on them, and they really do have to be seen to be believed just how pretty they are.


Here's a not very focused close up (sorry), they truly are stunning IRL.


An arty shot showing the gorgeous flowers.


Hope you're having a lovely week.

Hugs,

Becky xx

8 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful!.. Love the coloring!! and soft colors.. Frantage in gold and silver looks FAB. Great layers of paper and sewing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooW! That is so pretty, full of lovely details. And I have a question; What are the "melted golden spots" there, and how are they made? Maybe you have a tutorial? Thank you so much. From Anne Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scrappelise. This is Stampendous' frantage embossing powders. Our DT Member Tracy did a great video tutorial some weeks ago on embossing with frantage. You will find it here: http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/its-spring-and-time-for-frantage-video.html

      Hope this helps. / Sandy

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the tip Sandy! I`m now running to the video tutorial. have a great day!

      Delete
  3. absolutely stunningly made, love it, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Becky!!
    Wish you all a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Becky, love the frantage. xx

    ReplyDelete