Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wonderful friends...

Hello everyone, it's Elin here with you today. 
It's good to be back from a good vacation and I am still enjoying a week off from work. That means time to get back in the creative mode <3

This week we are to let us get inspired from a gorgeous song: What a wonderful world!
And let me tell you, this was not a hard task for me as this song reminds me of all the wonderful friends I got in my life! Therefore I have made this cute birthday card for one of them:
 A brown paperbag was changed into a soft and bright card with motive from Inkido's Vintage Angel sheet. I have used papers from Maja Design's Vintage Spring Basics collection.
I had these beautiful open poppies laying around, and combined with KOG's cute hortensias and a splat of gesso, it looks great, doesn't it?! ;) 
 The stamped sentiment is also from KOG and reads:"Once a year, the day is unique. Because that day is yours, and no other day is alike."  The butterflies are out of cardboard, and were treated with the lovely frantage in shabby white. 
In the background I have used a few stamps from KOG and of course some cheesecloth behind the picture. I have used white shabby seam binding on my tag and a few pink pearls on the top of the card for some details. 

Well girls (and boys), that's my inspiration contribution for today. And from next week I will bring you some inspiration on Saturdays instead of Thursdays. I have swopped days with my team member Alyce, so she will bring you great inspiration and creations on Thursdays from now on ;)

Take care everyone.
Hugs & Kisses
Elin

5 comments: