Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's a girl!

Hi everyone!
Tinchy here with the last project for this week using some papers from the new Sweet Baby collection from Pion Design..

I think these papers are pretty versatile but since I haven't made a baby card for ages I thought I would make a book card for a little girl..

I have to warn you.. This one is picture heavy.. ;)


Of course I've used a Magnolia stamp.. I'm obsessed with them.. LOL!
I love the fact that Sandy stocks Magnolia products too.. And she's got a ton of Magnolia dies in the store.. I use them on almost every project cos' they are simply gorgeous..


Charms are one of my obsessions and this Baby Pram is soooo cute..
But I had to add another charm inside too..
Take a closer look cos' it's well hidden..
I use a lot of Crackle Paint and Gesso on my projects..
And cheese cloth is pretty common too..


Take a look at all these gorgeous WOC flowers.. And the angel..
I've added  some Tulle Pleat Trim under them..
And have you seen the gorgeous effect Frantage gives around the image??


Then there's some lace, and some Shabby Seam Binding, and the Mini Sewing Spools..
And of course lots of pearls all over the place.. 
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..


 Here's the inside.. With tons of flowers, lace and that amazing Bark Heart..
If you wanna see some more details visit my blog and if you have a question or two feel free to ask..
I'm always glad to help if I can..


That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed!

Hugs, Tinchy


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, wonderful and amazing card! I want to try too :) hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure do have an eye for color! :) This piece of art is beautiful! I love all the details, it's stunning!

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card!!!! WOW WOW WOW
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete