Monday, June 9, 2014

Can you believe it......... The Spice Girls


Hi Everyone,

Well behind the LLC scenes there has been lots of banter and for sometime now Alyce has been trying to persuade Sandy to do a Spice Girls theme and finally......... Sandy gave in.  Yes, so this week is "The Spice Girls" theme so stay tuned  it should be a fun week and I can't wait to see what Alyce has got up her sleeve, lol.

I had a custom order to do for a baby so I have chosen "Baby Spice".




A view from the top.  The layers were created using the Shabby Trim and inbetween each layer was the Noor Design new border die.



So here's a close up of the pram.  I have  used Love Song Reprint papers and distressed with wlanut stain. The hood has lots of layers of baby pink vintage ruffle and I added 6mm pearls to the sides.



I added one of the Prima cherubs and check out the circle brads for the centres of the wheels.  These are by Graphic 45.


Here's a picture from the back.  A little arrangement of flowers sits on the top.  It's always a good idea to keep a selection of pinks in your stash as there are so many gradiants of pink it isn't always easy to match them up to your papers, so go on treat yourself and stock up on lots of flowers, lol.

I used 20mm two tone ivory and pink, 10mm and baby buds and white kort and godt curly roses.  I cut one of the butterflys from the Pion A Day in May Border sheet.


I have added the "Baby" charm so that it hangs down from the hood.  This picture looks a little wonky, but I think that is my photo taking and not the pram, lol.



The pictures really don't do this justice and it's so warm and sunny that it is affecting my lighting.



Here's a picture of the lid of the see through box.  30mm two tone ivory and pink rose, poppies, cosmo daisies, Hortesanias, flower spray, baby buds, foam flowers and 10mm open roses.  Did I miss any.... lol.  Again, a couple of Pion Design A Day in May Butterflies.




Hugs Tracy 
Follow Me on Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. love, love, love this, I would love to attempt one of these x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just such an amazing creation! Beautifully done! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete