Friday, June 13, 2014

Spicy SUMMER Songs

Hello everyone!
Here is Diana and I am so excited .... this is my first work as a new DT member here at LLC! And I am so proud and grateful to be in such a talented team. 

Today I show you my interpretation to our theme this week: Spice Girls! 
Oh oh ... it's long time ago .... * LOL * But the first thing spontaneously shot in my head when I read the theme was a CD! So I've decided to make a wrapping for a CD. And when I was working on the project I got the idea to create my own music album with popular summer songs. And now I can proudly present to you my music album: SPICY SUMMER SONGS! * LOL *

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


 On the beautiful Flowers I applied some Gesso an Stickles StarDust.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

The papers are of Maja Design from the Vintage Summer Basic and the Vintage Spring Basic.

♥ ♥ ♥

The Seashells fits perfect for this card. I love this ones! Alos you can see here the beautiful pink lace Amélie.

♥ ♥ ♥

All adges of the papers are distressed, inked with Distress Inks WalnutStain and sewn with the sewing machine.

♥ ♥ ♥


The Tilda I colored with Distress Reinker and pads.

♥ ♥ ♥


And this is the inside of the wrapping. On the left side is the tracklist. Here I also stamp one of the beautiful flowers from the new Grunge Collection of Stempelglede. And on the right side is the pocket for my cd decorated with an other sunny motive frome Magnolia. The wrapping is hold together with Shabby Seam Binding.

♥ ♥ ♥


The stamp on the edges is from the gorgeous Grunge Collection of Stempelglede! And in the middle I stamped a sentiment from the Just A Note stampset of Stempelglede. LLC stocks now these beautiful sets! You will love them!

♥ ♥ ♥

So that's it from me today! I hope you like my very first project for LLC?
I wish you a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Big Hugs
Diana (DeeDee)

1 comment: