Monday, November 10, 2014

Scandinavian Christmas


Good morning Everyone,

Tracy here as it's Monday again, dammm that means I have to go to work yet again and my housework is still suffering. I'm looking forward to Christmas and some crafty time :)

Sandy has once again set us a task and this week we are following a Scandinavian Christmas.  I'm not sure what my teamies will have up their sleeves for you but for me, my first thoughts are white and the second is white, so yes a lot of white and I have again taken the opportunity to use the new MajaDesign collection, "A Gift For You".


I have used several of the papers, namely the Die Cut Sheet for the image and the tag, On Christmas Morning; My Dear Friend' and Wrapped in Old Newspaper.  I love the wintery scene in the image.


I have also used the cinamon sticks, tied with natural hemp cord and added some of my favourite flower sprays and a little carnation on top of the cinamon sticks and a little snow tex, of course.


You can see the black Melissa Frances envelope and I added a tag, again cut from the 12x12 die cut sheet, tied with vax cord and a little ice skate charm.  Just to the right you can see the shabby bark stars and I have also added two bells again tied with natural hemp cord.





Along the bottom I have added the silver pearl thread.





Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I think you interpretted that very well. Love that picture.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Tracey! Love all your gorgeous details on such a smashing layout and really nod my head in agreement on the interpretation too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete