Monday, March 16, 2015

Friendship is the poetry of life

Good morning everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I can't believe it's Monday yet again and time for my LLC post.  This week Sandy has set the theme as "luck of the Irish".  Ummmm I have to admit my mojo has gone walkabouts and I just didn't have any sparks going off in my head like I usuallly do, so I kept thinking and therefore NOT actually doing anything until yesterday afternoon.  Yikes!  I researched on the net to find that actually it meant that the Irish weren't lucky so I was stumped again.  So I have let the side down and came up with my own philosophy on the subject.

Luck of the Irish to me... o.k. so the Irish aren't lucky but in the USA way back some were and they were led to a pot of gold.  Lepracorns are little and so is this little Sprite, lol.  So there is a connection.  Also I have some Irish friends and they are lovely and have the most loving family anyone could wish for, so again I have associated that the Irish are lucky in family and I'm lucky to have them as my friends.   So.... do you think I pass.......



I have used Pion Design's My Precious Daughter collection 6 x 6 Anemone.


I have stamped the Stempleglede sentiment Life is the poetry of Life onto the text panel and stamped some random floral  stamps and the stempleglede just a note flourishes.


The flowers are made up of 30mm wild rose, 20mm rose, poppies, kort and godt and flower spray



I cut the butterflys out of the border sheet and adhered to the butterfly diecut centres.

The border is from the dutch doobadoo border kraft sheet but I have painted some pink acrylic paint on them.





I hope you like my card.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest



1 comment: