Saturday, April 16, 2016

Springtime



Hi There
Its Debbie here today to share my card with you.
Ive coloured 'Daffodil Tilda' from the 'Spring Fever' Collection with Distress ReInkers and Pens

When I make a card, one thing I love to do is create my own flowers. I just think it adds that personal touch, as well as another dimension. Here Ive made my own Daffodils using a Spellbinder Die.

Papers are the gorgeous Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics

The Garden Fence is the new Wycinanka Sandy is now stocking with the lazy cat die from Magnolia DooHickey Volume 8 Animals

Other dies are DooHickey Sakura Flower Background and Tag from Vintage box Volume 2

Everything else is below.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a Happy Saturday
Big Hugs
Debbie xx


4 comments:

  1. Debbie what a beautiful Magnolia girl with the little cat. I love the dies and paper, also how you placed the fence, butterfly and flowers. Fantastic design.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that wee kitty is so cute! Love those fabulous daffodils too! Such a beautiful soft toned card. Love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete