Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sailor Boy

Hello LLC friends,
 it's a sunny Sunday here in Italy and we are going to do something funny today, yay!
 
...but before going, I take a little time to post my weekly dt card :)

Today I've a male card, I don't create them so often, but the new fab Maja Design Papers inspired me sooo much!

So I printed out this lovely Sailor Boy from Mo and I had some fun colouring him with my copics:
 

 
 
He's too pretty and and he's quite vintage, isn't he?
 
I created a seafaring card for him:
 (Immagine: Mo Manning - Sailor Boys (set) 

 
Have you seen the adorable star little bottle? Omg, I loved it at first sight! And the super-cute charm? Just perfect for the theme!
The chipboard on the top give a special touch to cards, as always!

 
 
 

I wish you all a lovely and relaxing Sunday
 
Speak next week ;)
Hugs, Franz.



 

Products:  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, what a sweet image! Love the metal trinkets you added. :)

    ReplyDelete