Sunday, February 19, 2017

...and the last challenge winner is....

Hi everyone,
Apologies; I've got so much going now as the closure of the LLC store is just around the corner that I hadn't gotten around to drawing a winner from the last LLC challenge, but here we go;
As the saying goes; the third time is a charm!!! :-)
(This was the 3rd entry submitted by our randomly picked winner)
http://becontagiouscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/midweek-magnolias-challenge-156.html

Congratulations Beth please contact me, Sandy, to claim your prize.

At this point I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the last LLC challenge, and of course also to all challenge participants over the years. It's been great fun; I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I and the LLC DT have. 

It's not Good Bye just yet; will be back with the last Challenge Top Picks in a couple of week's time...
 
Until then,
Sandy xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment